Thursday, August 13, 2015

5 Must Have Gadgets For An Organized Kitchen!

5 Must Have Gadgets For An Organized Kitchen!

 Who doesn't love an organized kitchen?  I suppose there are some that don't, but I'm definitely not one of them.  Nothing makes me happier than a beautifully organized kitchen and pantry with matching canisters, bins and everything labeled!  Just the thought of it makes excitement run through my veins.  

Below are my 5 Must Have Gadgets For An Organized Kitchen:


These are my absolute favorite kitchen organizers.  They get the produce of off your counters for an uncluttered clean look.

This handheld label maker is super easy to use.  I use it to label all of the Mason Jars that contain my pantry essentials.

 I love these!  They're perfectly rustic and simple, don't you agree?

 This Paper Towel Holder is fantastic because of it's built in spice caddy, that's why it's on my must have list.  Of course I have too many spices to put them all in there but I do put my most used in there for easy access when I'm cooking dinner.



I LOVE my hanging chalk board!  Mine has a permanent spot in the kitchen where I can write the weekly menu and schedule, memory verses or important notes.  If you don't have one or something similar you NEED to get one!  It's a definite must have for an organized kitchen.

Well that's my top five list.  What's on your top 5 kitchen organization and gadget list?  I would love to know!  Until next time, here's to simple country living from a Wyoming country cowgirl!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
simplycountryliving
Welcome to the Simply Country Living Blog! My name is Amanda and I'm passionate about living the simply country life. I live in Cody, Wyoming, the rodeo capitol of the world! If that's not country I don't what is. I live on a small place with 20 irrigated acres with four horses, one pony, 15 chickens, 11 Nubian milking goats, one dog and one cat. I'm the owner of Simplycountryliving.com, a on-line country home boutique full of high quality, unique products you will love!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.