Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Schools Starting and So Is My Kitchen Remodel

My Plans for Fall Include a Kitchen Remodel, Yours?



School starts next week for my two daughters, we venture into middle school for the first time, yikes!  All though we've had a fantastic summer filled with adventures and new beginnings I'm more than ready for us to get into a routine.  This summer was particularly chaotic for us, we moved for the second time in two years across the beautiful state of Wyoming.  We love Wyoming so we were all okay with the move, but agreed this was the last move, like forever!    We found a beautiful 20 acre parcel of land just outside of Cody with an amazing view.




It's breathtaking isn't it!  This land came with a well built two bedroom, two bath home with a full unfinished basement and a detached two car garage.  The house is for lack of a better word, dated.  Another accurate word is smelly.  We've been peeling wall paper and painting like crazy!  The smell is under control but the house is still screaming "make me pretty!"  So we have our work to do.  As soon as school starts and the house is empty for a bit I'm digging in.  My plan is to start in the kitchen.  I'm so excited to furnish my kitchen with rustic decor from Simply Country Living.  There are so many pieces I'm eying!  I will update you on our remodel progress.  I would love to see before and after pictures of your remodel, feel free to share!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
simplycountryliving
Welcome to the Simply Country Living Blog! My name is Amanda and I'm passionate about living the simply country life. I live in Cody, Wyoming, the rodeo capitol of the world! If that's not country I don't what is. I live on a small place with 20 irrigated acres with four horses, one pony, 15 chickens, 11 Nubian milking goats, one dog and one cat. I'm the owner of Simplycountryliving.com, a on-line country home boutique full of high quality, unique products you will love!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.